Best Practices for Students
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please use another browser.
- When joining an employer chat, instead of downloading Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc., select the option to join the meeting online and it will be faster to join.
- As long as you are in a queue, remain in the Virtual Career Fair so you do not miss any employer chat requests. Please do not navigate to other areas.
- Make sure you click the “Attend” button so that you can join chats.
- Before the fair, mark your favorite employers by clicking on the “Interested” star icon, so that they will display at the top of your list.
- After each video chat you complete, scroll down to view the Notes field. Enter Notes after each chat, before you join the next, so that you do not forget key information.
- Log into your CSM account before the VCF to make sure you have the most updated resume uploaded to the VCF and that your “Chat Profile” is current.