What if I have issues with my BAH?

BAH, or Basic Allowance for Funding is an allowance to offset the cost of housing when you do not receive government-provided housing. Your BAH depends upon your location, pay grade and whether you have dependents. BAH rates are set by surveying the cost of rental properties in each geographic location.

Divergence does not control the BAH rate or flow of when and where it reaches you. Once class and your benefits begin the VA and you have a connection. You are the master of your BAH reception. At times Divergence may need to step in, but this is far and few in between. We can be seen as a resource to answer general questions and assist if we can. For GI Bill questions call 1-888-GIBILL-1 (1-888-442-4551). For Vettech and VRRAP call 888-442-4551. bah